There are no currently vacancies on Welburn (Malton) Parish Council. If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor in the future, please write to the parish council and include a few details of why you would like to become a councillor.
Criteria to become co-opted as a councillor are:
- You must be 18 years or over; and
- You must be an elector for the parish; or
- You have resided in the parish for the past 12 months or rented/tenanted land in the parish; or
- You have your principal place of work in the parish; or
- You have lived within 3 miles of the parish, and
- You have not been declared bankrupt or convicted of a criminal offence leading to imprisonment
If you need any more information about becoming a councillor or just want more information about the role, please contact Mildred Reiniers, Clerk to the Council on 01653 619990 or e-mail at: email@example.com
Scroll down for more information...
Useful information available at: www.nalc.gov.uk
Links to just some publications you might find helpful:
Localism in practice publication aims at showcasing some of the brilliant work undertaken by local parish and town councils to support the needs of local people.